I Am Divinely Created| The Brave Brown Girl: A Personal Growth Journal For Girls
The Brave Brown Girl- I Am Divinely Created Journal
Now that we live in a digital age everything is done online. You need a list pull up a digital notepad, you want to take notes, download an app. It is very convenient when we find ourselves always on the go. For those of us that still enjoy our sticky notes and a fresh new notebook. Writing things down with a pen and paper holds a different feel. It reminds me of the days when I was a girl and my grandmother got me my first diary and I loved it! Throughout my teenage years and adulthood, my journal is something I hold close to me as a sweet keepsake. I wanted to share that nostalgic moment with others so that’s what led me to create, “The Brave Brown Girl- I Am Divinely Created Journal.” I wanted to help foster and keep sacred the connection of our body and mind through handwriting. Handwriting is said to help cultivate critical thinking skills by allowing us to slow down and process our thoughts. This is imperative for a developing young mind as well as adults with an aging mind.
The Brave Brown Girl- I Am Divinely Created Journal
The Brave Brown Girl- I Am Divinely Created Journal
Does your Brave girl have an inner artist as well? If so, that is great! She will love unleashing her creative side in the included Brave Brown Girl Sketchbook section. Coloring pages she'll enjoy, while tapping into her inner bravery and Picasso by creating her very own Brave Brown Girl! Any girl can be brave, not just brown girls but ALL girls of ALL shades. If you want to make a difference in a young girls life, get The Brave Brown Girl I am Divinely Created Journal and watch her soar with confidence, spend less time on the screen, cultivate a healthier mental attitude, and have a nourishing creative outlet!
To all the Beautiful Brave Girls across the world, it is your time!
-DL Parker
If you love art and poetry feel free to explore more of my work at www.therisqueartist.com or read more of my poetry inspired art pieces on my Behind The Art Blog .




Comments
Post a Comment